Friday 11 April 2014

We Met

At the very edge of the rocky descend,
At the entrance to a peaceful haven,
At the open of the doors
by an angel with a charm,
With a touch scented breeze.

Behind me I saw no thing,
For my back minded me not,
What was in front of my eye
Was more than enough
An angel with a lock of a smile.

In a printed African top,
Covered by a white blouse,
Like an icing on a cake.

Behind her trotted a kid,
Inquisitive his second skin,
With a tinge of anxiety,
I call it innocent suspicion.

With a closed hug,
That joines us into one;
In a moment of satisfaction,
In a moment of unknown self,
In a moment so short yet long,
In a moment so sure.

We proceeded down,
Step by step,
Each with a tinge of fright
That  would fall off my step,
For my eyes saw no stairs;
My look depicted stares.

When she opened the doors,
I knew the moment had come,
The moment that made my mind calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment